As the weather starts heating up, be ready to chill out with CBD popsicles. I mean, what’s more refreshing than coming in from a hot, sunny game of volleyball or a summer walk and heading to the freezer for a fruity, cold popsicle?
Studies show that CBD may have a variety of health benefits including:
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Aids in digestive and immune health
- May relieve symptoms of cancer
- May improve heart health
Tropical Fruit Popsicles
Recipe from Everyday Dishes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup of frozen fruit, (i.e., mango, pineapple, papaya, strawberry)
- 3 full drops MTN CBD unflavored tincture
- Add frozen fruit to the blender. Pour in orange juice, pineapple juice, and coconut milk.
- Add 3 full drops of CBD tincture.
- Blend together all ingredients.
- Evenly distribute the blended mixture into 6 popsicle molds.
- Freeze popsicles for at least 6 hours.