We’re so excited to ring in the autumn season! Bonfires, pies, apple picking, and pumpkin-flavored everything! Check out this CBD-infused pumpkin spice recipe for a tasty seasonal drink!
CBD Pumpkin Spice Ingredients:
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut milk beverages
- Freshly ground nutmeg
- 1mL CBD Hemp Oil
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add the coffee, pumpkin, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until hot, but not boiling.
- While the coffee is cooking, add the coconut milk to the frothing pitcher and place over medium heat.
- When the temperature reaches between 100-150 degrees, you can begin to use the frother. Remove the pitcher from heat and continue to froth when the temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Move the frother in a circular, up & down motion, until 1-2 inches of foam is formed.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk to coffee ratio.
- Spoon the remaining foam into each mug. Top with freshly grated nutmeg as desired.
NOTE: Ensure your liquid never reaches a temperature above 240 degrees F, as this will inactivate many important properties of the CBD oil.
Read more of Emily Kyle’s recipe here.